American University in the Emirates
Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management
Why Study Human Resource Management at AUE and not elsewhere?
- Students are best prepared for a career in Human Resources when the subject is taught within a business context.
- The program COBA offers meets the rigorous Standards of the Commission for Academic Accreditation.
- The Human Resource specialization is integrated throughout all Management and Development Strategy programs.
- It is among the five top professions in demand.
- The job opening percentage is 50% and above.
- Distinct competitive advantage over other areas of study.
- It will remain in continuous demand.
Established in 1976, the Ministry has a number of departments, including the CAA, which provides institutional licensure and degree for private universities
Attested high school (grade 12) certificate or its equivalent with minimum average of 60% | for scientific and literary streams. Other streams will require a minimum score average of 70% equivalency and a letter will be required for certificate earned outside UAE.
PBT 500 | iBT 61 | IELTS ACA. 5.0 | PEARSON 44 | IESOL B1/B2 | CAMBRIDGE 154