British University in Dubai
Portfolio of Master Programmes in Project Management
About Project Management Programmes at the British University in Dubai Since its creation our PM programme has help hundreds of graduates to prosper in their careers. Many of our graduates are now in senior positions in government and private sector. Our professional PM programmes are designed to enrich your practical skills and intellectual critical thinking which will have a direct benefit to your professional career. Why study Project Management with British University in Dubai? The British university is about empowering to learn and acquire skills and insights that equip professionals become inspiring champions in the project management world. The aim of our programmes is to develop a professional Project Manager who possesses the technical, behavioural and contextual ability to manage complex projects. Our programs are flexibility designed to allow you to carry on working while you acquire the state of art knowledge. We have built local and regional reputation and status for the quality and professional relevance of our master courses. Our programmes enable you to:
- set up a project context that includes identification, follow up and assessment.
- lead and manage different aspects of project resources
- use a wide range of project management tools and techniques.
- identify different approaches and practices in the project management context.
- interface with the internal and external environment of the project
- apply latest knowledge and theories to research issues
- All our PM programmes are accredited by the ministry of higher education
- All our PM programmes are accredited by PMI and APM
- Our new PM Master’s degrees have been developed in conjunction with industry, professional intuitions, past students and our partner university in UK which are ranked in the top 50 in world ranking
- Our programmes are designed for candidates who want to pursue a professional career in public and private sectors