Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
B. Tech in Civil Engineering course offers a fusion of engineering (the soundness of infrastructures), design (CAD sketches) and art (designing aesthetic structures). The Civil Engineering course creates capable civil engineers who are efficient in putting principles to plan, design and build infrastructures like buildings, roads and highways; tunnels, bridges and rail systems, airports, seaports, water reservoirs and storm water drainage and control plants. With state-of-the-art infrastructure and dedicated faculty members from academia and Industry, the Department of Civil Engg. offers quality higher education in structural, geotechnical, transportation, environmental, Building construction, and business management. KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
- Advanced Curriculum with the option for various minor specializations like Structural Engineering, Building construction and Management, Environmental Engineering and, Business Management.
- Options of various program electives.
- Experienced faculty team from academia and Industry.
- Exposure to the Industry in the MENA region and extensive site visit
- Internship program and Industrial projects.
- Opportunity to be a part of various professional societies like American Society of Civil Engineers and participate in various global competitions.
- Extensive laboratories on campus for complete hands on learning experience.
- Semester abroad option
- Faculty Mentor Program to support student engagement and development
- Strong Alumina Network
- Site engineer
- Structural engineer
- Environmental consultants
- Consulting civil engineer
- Water engineer
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Transportation engineers
- Building Construction and Management
- Environmental Engineering, Hydraulics & Water Resources Engg.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Transportation Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Business Management