Master of Technology in Construction Engineering and Management
Construction Engineering & Management program aims at the design, planning, and management of the commercial, Industrial and residential infrastructure projects. This program prepared students to effectively lead and coordinate scheduling, budgeting, safety, on-site decisions, availability of materials, legal aspects of the project, and more. KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
- Experienced faculty team from academia and Industry.
- Industry oriented curriculum.
- Internship program and Industry sponsored projects.
- Opportunity to be a part of various professional societies like American Society of Civil Engineers.
- upport form Career Development Centre for Internship and Placement.
- Strong Alumina Network