Bachelor of Technology in Mechatronics Engineering
The BTech program in Mechatronics Engineering offers combined expertise of Mechanical, Electrical and Computer technologies. THE PROGRAM OFFERS THESE BENEFITS:
- Full equipped centralised air conditioned lecture halls provided with projectors.
- Advanced laboratories with world-class facilities
- Automation laboratory
- Strength of materials laboratory
- Programmable logic control laboratory
- Microprocessor & microcontroller laboratory
- Computer integrated manufacturing laboratory
- Computer aided design laboratory
- Integrated electronics laboratory
- Measurements & instrumentation laboratory
- Machine shops & drawing halls
- Opportunities to interact with renowned professionals
- One mandatory industrial visit every semester
- Use of modern teaching techniques and latest tools
- Site visits / field work / industrial training as an important part of curriculum
- Group assignments to inculcate team spirit in budding design professionals.
- Open forums and group discussions to equip students with concept of sharing their viewpoint
- Scholarships to meritorious students
- Ambience and environment to facilitate creativity and innovation.
- Automotive Technology
- Robotics and Automation
- Business Management