University of Sharjah
Bachelor of Science in Medical Diagnostic Imaging
Graduates from the Medical Diagnostic Imaging programme may work as:
- Medical Imaging Specialists (MIS), Radiologic Technologist/ Radiographers.
- Medical Diagnostic Imaging Department Managers
- Clinical Specialists in Medical Equipment Companies
- Educators in the academic institute
- The Bachelor of Science in Medical Diagnostic Imaging (BSC) program prepares Medical Imaging Specialist (MIS) to pursue graduate degrees such as Masters and Doctorates in their field.
Required Credit Hours: minimum 137 hours