University of Sharjah
Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences
Graduates from the Medical Lab Sciences program will be prepared to pursue a wide range of careers opportunities inmany fields including:
- Clinical laboratory generalists in hospitals, clinics or private laboratories.
- Clinical laboratory specialists working in areas such as microbiology, hematology, blood bank, chemistry, molecular biology/DNA, histocompatiblity, immunology, and stem cell/bone marrow labs.
- Clinical laboratory supervisors or managers.
- Quality assurance and quality specialists in hospitals or industry (e.g. pharmaceutical quality operations).
- Technical representatives, sales representatives or research and development specialists in laboratory industries.
Required Credit Hours: minimum 134 hours