Abu Dhabi University
Doctorate of Business Administration
- Enhance your performance as a reflective practitioner and enhance your professional skills and practice.
- Develop a sound understanding of the relevant conceptual and theoretical underpinnings of your chosen area of research in business and management.
- Gain a detailed understanding of applicable techniques for research and advanced academic and managerial enquiry.
- Create and interpret knowledge through original research.
- Develop personal, consultancy and research competencies to undertake rigorous research at an advanced level that contributes to theory and practice in business and management.
in a directly related discipline with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 4.00-point scale, from an accredited university recognized by the UAE’s Ministry of Education - Higher Education Affairs.
applicants will be required to complete a panel interview with the DBA’s Admission Selection Committee and will only be offered admission if the interview is deemed successful.
with a minimum score range of 1400 - 1525 on the English language portion of the EmSAT examination, or its equivalent on other national or internationally-recognized tests that are approved by the CAA, such as TOEFL scores of 213 CBT (Computer-Based Test), 79 IBT (Internet-Based Test), 550 PBT (Paper-Based Test), or 6.0 IELTS (taken at Amideast).
applicants must submit evidence of at least 2 years of full-time work experience at the middle to upper management level.