Bachelor in Interior Design
The program is designed to develop and enhance students’ artistic abilities, knowledge and skills to be able to design, supervise, and implement interior design projects.
Program Educational Objectives
The Interior Design program aims to produce graduates who have:
- A foundation in basic skills and the ability to apply those skills in their design process and presentation
- skills and abilities required for data collection, analysis, design and evaluation of interior design projects including technical details
- The ability to utilize up-to-date technology in the field of interior design, for example computer-aided design and other software applications, and working drawings and presentations
- The ability to work as an efficient team member in multi-professional groups
- The ability to recognize environmental factors and cultural, traditional and heritage aspects
- ability of critical thinking and life-long learning
- gained basic information about interior environment, with the application of lighting, acoustics and human factors.
Career OpportunitiesAs a creative, imaginative and artistic professional, the interior designer can expect to be working with clients, design and architectural firms or other professionals to develop design solutions that are safe, functional and attractive, and also meet the needs of the people who will use the space. To succeed, hard work prevails. Excellence will the result of being energetic, technically proficient, visionary and dedicated to the profession.
Required Credit Hours: minimum 130 hours