Environment Water and Technology
About the College
The Institute aims to:
- Train students on groundwater exploration, exploitation and monitoring with direct supervision by highly qualified experts in groundwater engineering.
- Enhance student ability to collect, analyze and manage data in order to pursue higher levels of research.
- Contribute to the improvement of current groundwater management policies in the Arab region by introducing advanced practices in groundwater extraction and management.
- Improve qualifications and skills of program students and others working as technicians, consultants or professionals in groundwater related areas.
Master of Science in Groundwater Engineering and Management
Graduates will be equipped to work in:
- Ministries of Agriculture, Environment and Energy
- Departments of Water Resources Planning and Management, Water Well Technology, Hydrology, GIS applications in Water Resources, and Subsurface Microbiology in public and private institutions
- Desalination and Water Treatment Companies
- Provision of consultancy to public and private sectors in environment and water-related areas
0 Undergraduate Programs 1 Graduate Programs